I am going to be totally honest without any reason to blame my father or anyone else. As a young boy, I grew up knowing very little, if anything, about what it takes to develop the confidence and determination to go after the things that were more important to me in life.
But somehow I knew at an early age that one day I would get married to this special woman, who I would be in love with and treat like a Reina (Queen)… and at one point we would have children. I also knew that I wanted to be a very good husband and father. Don’t ask me why. I just felt that way and occasionally thought about it.
Of course I had no previous knowledge of what it would take to do all this. I learned other things through my family, friends, religion and the media. But nothing that offered me the level of knowledge required for the internal transformation I was to take on, in order to become the man I dreamed of being and to succeed in the most important role of my life!!!!
- What do you do so the joy and attraction you feel when you first meet that special woman continues to grow and flourish into everything you do and every decision you make?
- What would it take from you to be able to learn as you continue to grow into this new man all the time, without hurting the people you love the most?
- What do you do so the joy you first felt the day your children were born continues to inspire you to be a better father and to naturally want to spend as much time with them as possible?
- What would it take to be a great provider, while at the same time make sure you don’t neglect being there to support the people you love the most?
- Where do you get the knowledge and the strength to deal with all the challenges ever unfolding in your marriage and at home with your children, when what matters to most people is how well you are doing in your business or career?
- How do you say what you mean, and mean what you say, and find the way to follow through with it?
- What do you do, when you make horrible mistakes that hurt them because unfortunately, it’s inevitable that will happen?
These and many others are not only POWERFUL AND MEANINGFUL questions, but tremendously important if you want to build a great exciting marriage, but also a genuine, awesome relationship with your children. I have to add, no matter how many mistakes and things have happened in your marriage, IT’S NEVER TOO LATE for staring over!
All the experiences (good, bad or indifferent) and all the things I had to figure out to honor the heart desires of that young boy within me, gives me the confidence to confirm to you, from my own experience, that it doesn’t matter what anybody else says about marriage, there is a way to to be and do this successfully.
Living happily married with children is the most satisfying and fulfilling way to live your life. You may be surprised to know that it’s not hard, but you have to learn a totally different way of being in the world.
To me, nothing comes close to what it means to wake up every day knowing I am making my marriage and our children the number one priority in my life… through my actions and not my words!!!
Let me finish with this… I believe to be Rich is to be able to feel the fullness of Life, (not sometimes, but as often as possible) and nothing allows me to feel that way easier and more joyfully, than to be the best husband that I can be to the mother of my children. That’s the greatest GIFT I give to our children every day!!!!
There is no amount of money, that will allow you to feel that kind of Richness. It’s That Simple!
Unleash your potential,
P.S. If you appreciate what you see, please share with friends and families who are ready and willing for this level of information!!!!
P.S.S. If you are wondering where I took that picture with the huge rock… it’s Guajataca, Puerto Rico. We just took our children there to see the beach where Kalyani and I got married almost 18 years ago!!!!